Kitengela is the fastest growing Nairobi suburbs, located on the southern part of Nairobi and in Kajiado East. Kitengela town is not what it used to be two decades ago; the famous stop over with countable dukas where one could only obtain Read More →
Kenya, the region’s biggest economy is rapidly growing to a major transport hub in Africa, this has largely been contributed by the rising infrastructural investments, technological thirst and resilient courier
Read More →
Courier companies in Kenya are growing rapidly and under significant transformations. Currently, the postal and courier sector’s revenue to the national government is at an average of Kshs.10 Billion. The figure is a culmination of at least 5.1 million Read More →
Motorbike Rider Recruitment
Salary: KSH 15,000 – 18,000
We are a courier company with clients all over Nairobi. We seek to hire a motivated and professional motorbike rider for pick up and delivery for our clients.
- Experienced motorcycle rider – at least two years on the road.
- Relevant work experience in a courier company.
- Keen attention to detail, Good written and spoken English, good spoken Swahili.
- Basic use of computers.
- At least KCSE or equivalent.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes.
- Be clean, friendly and presentable and have a mature attitude.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required.
- You should be physically fit, in good health and have good eyesight.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Holders of a driving licence that bears a class FG stamp.
- You must be a holder of a police clearance certificate (Good Conduct).
- Knowledge of the geography of Nairobi and its environs is an added advantage.
Courier Companies are playing a significant role in bringing markets right to our doorsteps, empowering us with knowledge as well as Read More →
“As you are aware the Authority recently concluded the consultation process with the industry aimed at facilitating improvement in both the regulatory and Read More →
- Speed’s Sweet
There is nothing so sugary for a speed rider than being on top of a powerful speed bike! Pumping the gas; the sound it bequeaths can be Read More →
Did you know that Communication Commission of Kenya (CCK) was established in 1999 by the Kenya Communications Act (KCA) no.2 of 1998.The Act later was amended in 2009 that now mandates the Commission to help both the development of the information, and the communications sectors (including broadcasting, multimedia, telecommunications and postal services) and electronic commerce.
Read More →