Motorbike Rider Recruitment
Salary: KSH 15,000 – 18,000
We are a courier company with clients all over Nairobi. We seek to hire a motivated and professional motorbike rider for pick up and delivery for our clients.
- Experienced motorcycle rider – at least two years on the road.
- Relevant work experience in a courier company.
- Keen attention to detail, Good written and spoken English, good spoken Swahili.
- Basic use of computers.
- At least KCSE or equivalent.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes.
- Be clean, friendly and presentable and have a mature attitude.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required.
- You should be physically fit, in good health and have good eyesight.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Holders of a driving licence that bears a class FG stamp.
- You must be a holder of a police clearance certificate (Good Conduct).
- Knowledge of the geography of Nairobi and its environs is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ride and safely deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
- Help with the loading and unloading of goods.
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey.
- Advise supervisor when bike is due for service.
- Report on any bike breakage or accidents.
- Keep logs of their activities.
- Handle other paperwork related to the delivery; return pink copies, ensure the delivery sheets are signed, record mileage and time taken per delivery.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve customer’ complaints
Send your CV with professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0724 322 104 by 28 feb 2017. Hiring will be done on a first come basis.