Kenya, the region’s biggest economy is rapidly growing to a major transport hub in Africa, this has largely been contributed by the rising infrastructural investments, technological thirst and resilient courier Read More →
Courier companies in Kenya are growing rapidly and under significant transformations. Currently, the postal and courier sector’s revenue to the national government is at an average of Kshs.10 Billion. The figure is a culmination of at least 5.1 million Read More →
Now we offer you guaranteed 1 hour delivery and pick up service on Hurlingham and Kilimani areas in Nairobi.
Motorbike Rider Recruitment
Salary: KSH 15,000 – 18,000
We are a courier company with clients all over Nairobi. We seek to hire a motivated and professional motorbike rider for pick up and delivery for our clients.
- Experienced motorcycle rider – at least two years on the road.
- Relevant work experience in a courier company.
- Keen attention to detail, Good written and spoken English, good spoken Swahili.
- Basic use of computers.
- At least KCSE or equivalent.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes.
- Be clean, friendly and presentable and have a mature attitude.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required.
- You should be physically fit, in good health and have good eyesight.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Holders of a driving licence that bears a class FG stamp.
- You must be a holder of a police clearance certificate (Good Conduct).
- Knowledge of the geography of Nairobi and its environs is an added advantage.
Courier Companies are playing a significant role in bringing markets right to our doorsteps, empowering us with knowledge as well as Read More →
Now we offer you guaranteed 1 hour delivery and pick up service on Mombasa road. Read More →
Nairobi is a unique city with great tourist sites and hotels. Nairobi city links to other towns and cities through road networks, railways, ports, airports and telecommunication through Read More →
“As you are aware the Authority recently concluded the consultation process with the industry aimed at facilitating improvement in both the regulatory and Read More →