Now we offer you guaranteed 1 hour delivery and pick up service on Hurlingham and Kilimani areas in Nairobi.
Motorbike Rider Recruitment
Salary: KSH 15,000 – 18,000
We are a courier company with clients all over Nairobi. We seek to hire a motivated and professional motorbike rider for pick up and delivery for our clients.
- Experienced motorcycle rider – at least two years on the road.
- Relevant work experience in a courier company.
- Keen attention to detail, Good written and spoken English, good spoken Swahili.
- Basic use of computers.
- At least KCSE or equivalent.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have the ability to read and follow maps and guides, plan and learn routes.
- Be clean, friendly and presentable and have a mature attitude.
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful but not required.
- You should be physically fit, in good health and have good eyesight.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Holders of a driving licence that bears a class FG stamp.
- You must be a holder of a police clearance certificate (Good Conduct).
- Knowledge of the geography of Nairobi and its environs is an added advantage.
Courier Companies are playing a significant role in bringing markets right to our doorsteps, empowering us with knowledge as well as Read More →
Now we offer you guaranteed 1 hour delivery and pick up service on Mombasa road. Read More →
Nairobi is a unique city with great tourist sites and hotels. Nairobi city links to other towns and cities through road networks, railways, ports, airports and telecommunication through Read More →
“As you are aware the Authority recently concluded the consultation process with the industry aimed at facilitating improvement in both the regulatory and Read More →
- Speed’s Sweet
There is nothing so sugary for a speed rider than being on top of a powerful speed bike! Pumping the gas; the sound it bequeaths can be Read More →